The AKRO-PLASTIC Seminar was held in a conference room within the exhibition centre at 2 pm on April 27. Industry peers came to learn and exchange the thoughts with our technicians.
Seminar | AKRO-PLASTIC Technology Seminar
The seminar covered three topics which respectively related to our three newly-developed key products from
AKRO-PLASTIC: AKROMID® Lite, AKROTEK® PK and ICF.
The contents of the seminar are summarized below to provide a scientific overview on the advantages and applications of these new products.
AKROMID® Lite Polyamides:
- Maintain the mechanical properties of polyamide with lower density, better chemical resistance as well as good impact strength at low temperatures;
- Applications: areas surrounding car engines, such as the hood, fan covering and blades; car interiors such as seat belt buckles, cup holders, baggage space handlers; car exteriors such as handles, rear-view mirrors; furniture fittings, electric tools and so on.
AKROTEK® PK Polyketones:
- Phenomenal chemical resistance, excellent tribological properties, good barrier properties, outstanding flexibility and resilience, short processing cycles;
- Applications: gears, bearings, hoses, valves, transmission systems, hydraulic systems, railings and so on.
ICF Carbon-Fibre-Reinforced Products:
- High tensile modulus, low density, reasonable cost;
- Applications: engine hoods, chassis components, central control station, throttles, clutches, gearboxes and air conditioning outlet blades.